View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 06:53 PM   #1175
Supporter

My internet, for various reasons, has been down several times to every one time snow impacted my DirecTV. I called DTV to cancel and they offered locals plus the base package for $30/month. So I switched to YouTube TV but kept DirecTV as a backup. I'm unwilling to ever miss a Chiefs game. I'm also unwilling to not watch live. YouTube TV is quite a change and there are pros and cons but after using it for a month, I think YouTube TV is better.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.