View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 03:54 PM   #1173
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Going through a lot of changes now. Obviously there's no reason to keep DTV now, so it's going away after 22 years. I currently have AT&T's dogshit internet service - switching that to T-Mobile. That should be here in a couple of days and should immediately and vastly improve my download speeds.

My problem is the wife, who is a diehard Braves fan and will straight up ****ing murder me if I do anything that screws up her watching games every night, so I'll have to keep DTV through the end of September. After that, I plan on going to firesticks for all the TVs. Then AT&T can take their dish and their crappy overpriced internet service and shove it.

All of this will be a tremendous challenge for me, since I haven't switched anything in years and am unfamiliar will all of the new tech. Ugh.

As for Sunday Ticket, I don't know if I'll even bother with it at this point. Damned near all the Chiefs games are either in prime time or broadcast locally in the Chicago area. I think I paid for ST last year and ended up needing it for only two or three games.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote