View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 10:20 AM   #172
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You guys really need Rousseau to take a big step this year bc Von is coming off another major knee injury at 34. And I have no idea why the **** you guys paid Ed Oliver. Makes zero sense.
Agree with you on all points. Rousseau has shown flashes but has been far more JAG than anything else. Von Miller was incredible last year. If he can be that again this year, I’m confident in the d-line. As for why we paid Oliver instead of Edmunds, your guess is as good as mine. It is mind boggling.

We also signed Leonard Floyd as Von Miller insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Probably because your O-line situation hasn’t been fixed, your 2nd year corner (Elam) is trending the wrong way, your other CB, White isn’t performing at the level he should, you still have no replacement for Edmunds, your safeties are not getting any younger, your running game is still suspect, Diggs is unhappy and you lack a solid #2 WR. The only place you upgraded was TE. Your division will also be more difficult as will your schedule.
The o-line is fixed. Have a pro-bowler at LT and C. We signed Connor McGovern, who is a good guard, to play LG. He is also a great asset because he can play either guard position as well as center. We also drafted O’Cyrus Torrence, who had a first round grade, in the second round, to be our RG.

The only iffy linemen we have left is RT Spencer Brown.

Elam played well in the playoffs but was bad in the regular season. I don’t know what to expect from him.

Diggs said he completely fine and that the Stephen A Smith source was made up. To quote Diggs “100% not true” and said he wants to retire in Buffalo.

Davis is our #2 and is a good player. You should know that. He has 5 TD’s in his last two games against the Chiefs.

And as you mentioned we added a stud TE in Dalton Kincaid.

I’m worried about MLB but it’s impossible to say the Bills didn’t get better. This is a better roster than last year, and we already went 13-3 last season.
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.