View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 12:19 PM   #191
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
PowerMizzou’s football beat reporter, Jarod Hamilton, reported it yesterday in practice notes. Running even on reps with the 1s. Specifically talked about his mastery of the j offense showing great progress from last year.

One thing I forgot about Horn is that he’s a type 1 diabetic. That’s a big adjustment for college and, I suspect, one of the reasons his parents wanted him to have a year to acclimate.
Get the mo****a a Dexcom and some arm strength, then.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.