View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 08:24 PM   #187
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Definitely forgot about sacks being included in rushing yards.

I'm not sure how being frustrated with a coach that feels the need to keep trotting out a QB that sucks shit is me being miserable. Especially when 75% of fans have an issue with it. You seem to have some weird bias about the whole thing and I'm not sure what it is. You being fine with the kid starting when he hasn't shown any signs that he can be anything more than average is weird, especially coming from you.
Because in college you get no reward for having a shit season like you do in the NFL.

Yes, Drinkwitz missed on QBs for 2022 and it remains TBD what happens for 2023. Yes, QB play needs to improve long term. Yes, Cook is an average FBS starter.

That doesn’t change the fact that he’s the best guy on the roster currently to be QB1 (unless/until someone proves otherwise) and playing someone else who may not be ready to be QB1 only further risks the team losing guys via transfer.

If OL is decent and the support cast as a whole improved from last season, no reason for this team to not win 6-8 games with Cook.

2024 is when the pressure should be on.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.