View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 12:03 PM   #180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
Uhh, if Cook is legitimately the best QB in the program right now that's a pretty big blunder by Drinkwitz. Unless you're expecting a massive leap forward from him it's probably going to be marginal improvement at best, and even marginally improved Cook isn't nearly good enough for this stage of college ball.
I just can't believe how bad he was last year. He had 5 games where he didn't throw a TD and 5 games with only 1 TD. 9 of his 14 TDs came in 3 games. He had a 4 game stretch where he ran the ball 39 times and gained 3 total yards.

Nothing about his play last season was even slightly encouraging. I didn't watch every single minute of every single game, but I didn't see any flashes of greatness from him. I don't get it.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.