View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 12:40 PM   #13623
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I need to check out UWMC. Never heard of them and they might be a good one to add next. Still debating between Campbell Soup, P&G, J&J, or McCormick.
I've been thinking about divesting myself of JNJ. They're in a continual battle over those talc lawsuits. JNJ was one of the first stocks I ever owned, and I've held it for 30 years with positive but unimpressive results.

I bought some PG about five years ago and it's been solid. Not a moon shot by any means, but a good low-risk return with (Lew, shield your eyes) a nice dividend.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote