View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 09:02 PM   #13608
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Everyone post what stock is your biggest individual holding.

I’ll go first.

PYPL as a long term position started over the past year for me.
I know banks, as a banking regulator for a state agency - obviously I am prohibited from owning banks regulated by my state - but that didn't mean I couldn't profit tidily and confidently by making a swing trade in PACW and also buying and holding USB forever at 26.?? a share.

I thought about Paypal, but ultimately decided the lack of moat and numerous alternative payment platforms - and perhaps more specifically, Apple pay and bank-related products such as Zelle which are infinitely more convenient in my view. I do think it will be fine now that it is far more appropriately priced than it was historically. A fairly tame gamble, if you will.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote