View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 01:03 PM   #10726
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I really think getting Gonzaga and UCONN for basketball only and then in the next media contract separate out the basketball to make more money. I think Yormark is onto something and basketball is going to suddenly get EXTREMELY valuable when the SEC, Big Ten, and Big 12 secede from the NCAA and make their own post season basketball tournament.
If I had to guess Duke, Louisville and Pittsburgh may very well be three of the teams from the imploding ACC that end up in the Big 12 as well. Duke of course probably the crown jewel in terms of basketball and Louisville and Pitt pretty rich basketball tradition in their own right.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.