Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 05:35 AM   #2708
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I don’t have much to add here other than I had an hour to kill in KC the other weekend and made it a point to stop into the new Red X

The old one is a staple and I love how they just left it down the road looking like a dusty eye sore with all them antique bells sitting outside

Anyway the new one is nice. Love how they stayed true with the Indian statue in the vestibule. I hope if they decide to renovate Arrowhead that they consult with the Red X folks to get it done right

I was just killing time so walked around a bit, grabbed a Powerball ticket and smashed an airplane bottle of peach Jim Beam in the parking lot to commemorate
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.