View Single Post
Old 08-04-2023, 07:39 PM   #5372
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You sell it someone local?
No a couple out of weatherford texas. They are a good home and as dumb as it sounds im glad they bought it. They race and altered alcohol fiat, a vw bug with a 355 then some kind of rail dragster. They wanted something that was street legal they could do some drag and drive stuff with. I took it for its last spin and got a little emotional. I hadn't really got to dog on the new 496 but man it ran nice for me.

My second cousin owns mid mo chassis shop so im on the look out for a future builder. My car was just in a weird spot where it was too outdated to be competitive without serious upgrades but too much race car to really enjoy as a quality driver.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.