Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 12:48 PM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Stop this intermittent fasting, KETO, No Bread, only bread. Whatever fad diet you're trying this week. Listen, Burn more calories than you consume in a day. PERIOD. You'll lose weight, I promise.
It’s not really just about losing weight, occasional fasting is extremely good for your health. Since I’ve been intermittent fasting 5 days a week, my energy levels are through the roof. I literally never get tired now except for when I eat crap.

Same goes for laying off and bread and eating keto or low carb. Not everyone needs to do that, but if you’re a type 2 diabetic you can literally reverse the disease doing so. I know because I did it.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.