View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 05:15 PM   #836
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Any of you pepper gardeners been affected by Peppergate? A lot of Kansas gardeners have had their jalapeno seeds and plants turn out to be a completely different pepper. Lots of banana peppers but other varieties as well. Different seed companies and nurseries involved, seems the distributor screwed up labeling them. I didn't plant peppers this year but I have seen quite a few posts in my gardening group from folks not getting the peppers they planted.
I don't live in KS but my peppers were as advertised this year. My shishitos aren't doing very well... maybe I can blame that on the distributor.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.