View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 01:34 PM   #68
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
TSA Pre + Global Entry + Lounge Access = life altering. I actually get to the airport early these days just to relax and have some free food and drinks.

(Granted, a lot of lounges are becoming pretty overcrowded these days as well, but it's still better than being out there with the riffraff.)
I still don't get the appeal of the lounges. They're just another place to sit in my opinion, and the only time that I did it in the past few years they were just as crowded as being out at the gates. Maybe I was there on a bad day or something, but I was in three lounges and one of them was under construction and not comfortable. Another was really crowded, and the third one was fine, I guess. They had free food that I wasn't really into, and the fine one had a nap room where I could stretch out on a hard uncushioned bench, which was admittedly a good thing since it was an international layover. But I need more evidence of comfort before I would actually pay for lounge access.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.