View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 01:11 PM   #67
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
TSA Pre + Global Entry + Lounge Access = life altering. I actually get to the airport early these days just to relax and have some free food and drinks.

(Granted, a lot of lounges are becoming pretty overcrowded these days as well, but it's still better than being out there with the riffraff.)
I have traveled so little by plane in the last 10-15 years but things may suddenly be very different moving forward.

If I go on the road again, I will absolutely follow your game plan.

I was a United Airlines Executive Premier member for nearly 8 straight years and I loved the private lounge access, many free upgrades, early boarding and how they solved any problems you have.

I flew back and forth in United Business Class from Newark NJ to Beijing or Hong Kong via Tokyo's Narita Airport 26 times, flew all over the US for 6 weeks training our software resellers, and most pleasure trips were on United.

I even met TV star Alan Thicke in Newark's Red Carpet Lounge one evening.

I can't stand being one of the shitbums in coach on the back of the plane in the middle seat.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.