View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 08:08 AM   #1446
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Still no RS on several platforms I called ETRADE and asked them to go ahead and buy me 500 shares this mornig. Got them at 6.19 Just called them back an hour ago and had them sell half at 8.75. Will let the other 250 ride into Monday. Still have 7200 shares on ETRADE at the OTC price of .95 When they RS those will be sitting at 11.40 MY COST

Also got the 518 still on Webull at 3.95 Avg. What a mess, the big run may be Monday. This is crazy, fun, nerve racking and annoying all at the same time.

If it drops back to 6.50 I'm calling ETRADE again and telling them I want ALL THE SHARES!
This stock BLOWS!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.