View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 07:13 AM   #37687
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Me and my buddies ran into Tyreek hill once. Told him I was a huge fan and read his body language that he didn't want to talk football. So I dropped it. We all bought some drinks, played some pickup games, and I could tell he appreciated that we didn't treat him like anything special. Few guys came up to him and asked his autograph while he was chilling and I can tell he was annoyed by it.

I feel like Kelce and mahomes would be really polite about it. But man, these guys just really strike me as down to earth guys who'd be a blast to have a beer with. Instead most people seem more interested in using their interaction for social media clout instead of just hanging out.
I would much prefer buying them a drink and chat them up than getting an autograph or item from them and I am they would as well, I still remember playing a round of got with Kevin Hatcher and his dad when I was 12 , but I do t even know where my Wayne Gretzky signed item my mom got me .I never asked Kevin for his signature even at 12 years old I knew it seemed weird , you could tell he appreciated it.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.