View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 06:06 AM   #37686
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Couldn't agree more.

I've thought about what I would say if I ever saw him anywhere. I probably never will, but I've thought about it some. I don't think I could bring myself to ask for a picture or anything from him. I'd probably just tell him I'm a big fan.

I'd feel like a total asshole if I interrupted his day any more than that.
Me and my buddies ran into Tyreek hill once. Told him I was a huge fan and read his body language that he didn't want to talk football. So I dropped it. We all bought some drinks, played some pickup games, and I could tell he appreciated that we didn't treat him like anything special. Few guys came up to him and asked his autograph while he was chilling and I can tell he was annoyed by it.

I feel like Kelce and mahomes would be really polite about it. But man, these guys just really strike me as down to earth guys who'd be a blast to have a beer with. Instead most people seem more interested in using their interaction for social media clout instead of just hanging out.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote