View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 10:29 PM   #37684
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Autograph culture sucks

I get if you want an autograph. But to be so obsessed with it that you bother a dude who's in the middle of something is something else. Being pushy about it is another level. And worse you make these guys look like assholes when they probably spent hours signing them already. Have some ****ing social awareness. I don't understand the entitlement over a damn piece of paper
Couldn't agree more.

I've thought about what I would say if I ever saw him anywhere. I probably never will, but I've thought about it some. I don't think I could bring myself to ask for a picture or anything from him. I'd probably just tell him I'm a big fan.

I'd feel like a total asshole if I interrupted his day any more than that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote