Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 10:12 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
How long are you fasting at a time? Also, seems so weird but an ad I saw the other day claimed Avocado toast isn't good for you, I thought that was strange.
I fast 18 hours most days, and will occasionally throw in a 24 hour day like you are doing.

Avocados are pretty universally recognized as very healthy, except by those who still think all fats are bad for you. They are incredibly high in fat, so if that's something you consider unhealthy then you might want to stay away from them.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.