View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 02:19 PM   #805
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
He's such a freak I think he ages well. He takes care of himself, isn't a fat shit and is just huge. I also think he really wants to be in the Hall of Fame.
That man's build cracks me up.

He's just built like a regular person who got put in an enlargement machine or something. He's not exactly yoked, he isn't fat.

He's just the living embodiment of the square/cube law. He's like 25% bigger everywhere (except...there) and somehow it makes him 80% more massive. But if you have him just standing in front of a white screen with nothing to provide perspective, he looks like the most normal dude in the world.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.