View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 12:10 PM   #802
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, if guaranteed money is the issue, figure that out.

Ultimately I just don't have many concerns regarding his level of effort. ESPECIALLY when he's a guy who's done nothing but mature and get better in that regard since he's gotten here. He's gotten more trim, more fit, more dedicated seemingly every year.

Why would that flip? The only worry I ever had was when we flipped from a 3-4 to a 4-3 and I was worried he wouldn't be willing to do the grunt work from an interior tackle that would've been more extreme than as a 3-tech. But he's very obviously proven that concern was unfounded.

Pay the man. Guarantee the largest percentage in league history for a DT. The only concern I might actually have would be on a 3 vs. 4 year extension. Paying him through age 32 is just fine for me but age 33 at top of the market money? Eeeeehhhhhhh......
He's such a freak I think he ages well. He takes care of himself, isn't a fat shit and is just huge. I also think he really wants to be in the Hall of Fame.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote