View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 08:13 PM   #13603
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
So have you reentered the market on some of your accounts that you were holding off on the past year or two?

Sold off a few stocks in the past week that I will be looking to reinvest. RCEL, WEAV, & ARAY have been on my watchlist, but struggling to pull the trigger on anything right now.
The only account I hold off on during down markets is my trading account, where I won't trade for months at a time. My trading account is only 10% of my total portfolio, though. The rest is dollar cost averaged into mostly ETFs and index funds between a 401k and ROTH IRA.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.