View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 07:29 PM   #771
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
If there's ANY remotely viable reason for a veteran to miss camp, they're missing camp. It means nothing.

However, seeing him bitch up and join Maxx Crosby and the Silver and Black's Commitment to Excrement out of pure spite would be worth it just for the dullbundle of sticks9 suicide watch thread that it would spawn.

Homes has a bit of an unhealthy attachment to Cj95.
And you're on the complete opposite end of that spectrum. You've only talked shit on the dude and its all because you didn't wanna sign him to a big deal and then we did, so you had to make up shit each year about why it wasn't worth signing him. Any actual Chiefs fan wouldn't ever want that dude to leave and they damn sure wouldn't want him to go to a division rival. He'd absolutely wreck our shit. I can tell you're just a bitter little bitch about the whole thing and I honestly doubt youre actually a fan. If he left this year I guarantee you we would win 2-3 less games than we would with him. It'd drop our SB chances significantly.

You're just a miserable dumb shit scum bag. It doesn't surprise me that the guy that guy that talks shit on Andy Reid and call him Reidtard is talking about wanting Chris Jones to leave just because you're obsessed with me. ****ing weirdo.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote