Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 06:32 PM   #1673
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I miss Jazzzlovr and Lumpy. They're both still on FB, but just don't seem to have any interest in posting here anymore.

When it came to Tammy, we were definitely entertainment for her, especially in person. I'll never forget when I first met her at the 2003 bash. She basically sat there quietly with a bemused smile on her face like she was conducting a science experiment on drunken idiocy. Hard to believe that was nearly 20 years ago .
I watched a Chiefs game on the beach with Tammy and her hubby last year. Lots of fun was had. Yeah, she wants nothing to do with ChiefsPlanet. Not angry, just moved on.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.