View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 10:14 AM   #895
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I'm aboard the fire Mozeliak wagon and believe he deserves all the criticism when it comes to the rotation.

However, I still find it hard to blame him for the OF.

-He DFA'd Garcia, who didn't start contributing as a full-time player until he was 28 with the Rangers (after he was DFA'd by them as well)
-Arozarena was moved for Liberatore, which doesn't look great right now
-Chose to keep TON over Arozarena/Garcia/Bader, which I believe was the correct move as he's the best of the four, when healthy (which is a huge problem now apparently)
-Traded for Ozuna after having the fanbase bitch at the FO for not adding in the OF. This was after Miami initially said Yelich was off limits and Stanton blocked a trade. I don't think anyone saw Alcantara turning out the way he did (I thought he projected more as a reliever), while Gallen was more of a sure thing. Regardless, this trade has probably turned out to be one of the worst trades in Cardinals history.
Huh? O Neill os a pile of shit compared to that group. Good lord
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.