Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 04:29 PM   #64332
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
To a point. Regardless of how others react to his posts, they do respond. Look at how many do so with every stupid take he has. If he said the moon was made of green cheese, at least 10-20 on here (of which I am guilty of at times) respond, even if it is to make fun of him.
I think we're all aware that some of his really goofy posts are simply to get a reaction. But he does believe a lot of what he says on here, i.e. the Broncos have a better roster than the Chiefs and have just suffered from bad luck, Wilson is a future HOFer and will return to form this year, etc.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote