Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 11:34 PM   #811
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Crystal Skull wrapped it all up with a bow. Indy was the hero, bad guys got a horrible death, everyone lived happily ever after as a family.

The ending here was just like the diet cola ending of Skull. It sucked. Indy, not a hero. Bad guys got a mediocre death. Marion is shoved back into dating her ex in a shitty NY apartment with a dead son.

Absolutely pointless shit. They didn't need to make the movie if this is the "goodbye" to a historic character.
I enjoyed the movie, as I said, but I did think the dead son storyline was not necessary and in no way added to the film.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.