View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 12:04 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Nice, thanks! I appreciate the suggestions!
Depending on what airport you are flying into, I highly suggest getting a hotel within walking distance of one of the major stations in Tokyo: Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, and Shinjuku. The N'EX and Shinkansen trains have space for luggage. You don't want to haul your luggage on the Ginza or even worse Yamanote line.

If your hotel isn't then I would use a baggage delivery service to deliver your luggage right to your hotel. Would also suggest this if you get in several hours before hotel check in.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.