View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 08:03 AM   #16
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
How'd you go about moving it internationally with the flights and whatnot? I've heard that it's a terrible hassle and very expensive. Like what kind of details/paperwork did you have to do? Your price listed seems awfully cheap compared to what I've heard before for transporting dogs
Certain airlines will do the transport for a small fee. Luckily Jet Blue was one of them, I think Caribbean Airlines is another but not positive. The lady at the shelter took care of all the gathering of paperwork and getting it stamped and signed. She had to go into Kingston to do it all. I’ve seen some places charging as much as $1k, but we chose this shelter because the lady seemed very genuine, and not trying to make much just helping the animals get to a better place, and life. We sent her the info she needed, and she took care of the rest. Was pretty easy. Also she has people that rescue, that don’t go to the island. She finds people who are traveling back to that area and sets it up with them to fly the dog home to their new home. She is a Saint!

Edit: the animal has to be small enough to fit in a small carrier between your feet, or on your lap. Also she provided the soft crate for transport, and the meds he needs. He’s about 9 weeks old now. He’s too young to get clipped so we will do that asap. Also have to get him a rabies vaccine as there is no rabies on the island.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote