View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 05:04 PM   #57
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I always look for deals regarding travel. This KC to Istanbul trip can be done on the cheap if traveling in September. You can book $939 round trip. That flight is a hassle. For $200 more you can fly to Istanbul (weekday) with one stop at JFK with a short layover there and back. That's a hell of a deal.
I had October in mind but September is on the table as well I would like to do it in the fall. I was a lil backwards in how I was searching just assuming my preferred airline Delta did not have a great path to get to IST I was focused on getting to ATL or ORD and then getting a Turkish Airlines flight direct only to realize Delta does have a pretty nice path from MCI to IST and at a great price compared to other stuff. I will keep monitoring the prices though you never know how that shit will change.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.