View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 10:32 AM   #860
Veteran

Cardinals' selection at No. 21 overall in Baseball America's final mock:

21. Cardinals — Chase Davis, OF, Arizona

Slot Value: $3,618,200

Total Bonus Pool: $6,375,100

There are enough landing spots for Chase Davis in this range that I feel like he goes up here. The Cardinals are one team that has been strongly associated with him recently. If players like Arjun Nimmala, Hurston Waldrep or Tommy Troy are still available they could be a fit as well.

Update: I’ve not heard anything to pull me off the Chase Davis pick, though I do think St. Louis could be a team that would be interested in all of the top high school pitchers. If Kyle Teel is somehow available here I think he could come off the board here as well.

Dart Throw Later Picks: 3B Mike Boeve, 3B Gino Groover
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.