View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 12:43 AM   #2834
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Cason Wallace is so good. Chet is a monster as well, of course. Who was the clown on here who didn’t like the Wallace pick?
I don't hate Cason Wallace. I think he is a good player and an elite defender. I just think that OKC is in a position to win now and he is kind of a redundant player. Lou Dort is locked up until 2027. Isaiah Joe also on a 3-year deal and now they signed Micic to a 3-year deal. 4/5 of the starting line up is locked in as Giddey, SGA, J Dub, and Chet.

I was hoping for a shooter or a defensive big with some muscle. However, very impressed with his shooting performance today. If he can be a lethal 3-point shooter that would be amazing. John Calipari really makes his college guards look bad sometimes. It is just one game though, but I expect him to be a quality NBA player. Hopefully a Jrue Holliday type.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.