Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 08:37 PM   #796
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I’m a sucker for anything alien so I actually didn’t hate crystal skull but I have to admit just as movies go it was pretty bad overall. I like the idea of visiting ancient times, but do they spend much time there?
The movie needed 10 more minutes in the climax, with Indiana Jones actually doing something, rather than trying to kill himself and getting punched (my hero!), and 10 less minutes spent on rather pointless chase scenes.

But they had to re-write the ending and half-assed it.

I also thought it was super lazy how quickly the Nazis showed up in Sicily after being stranded in the open sea.

A lot of sloppy shit for a James Mangold film. We all know why.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.