Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 12:49 PM   #64223
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You're dead wrong. Most publications do not put him in top 5. A simple search will show u that. Top 10 - Yes. Top 5 - no. Is he still great? Yes. Top 10 is great. He's just not as great as u think he is.
Yeah, yesterday due to sheer boredom, I must have looked at a dozen "all time rankings". And I agree, if I looked at 12 .. 2, maybe 3 had him in the 5 slot, but most were in the 6-8 range. I found one 10.

They're all just opinions, some based on a decent foundation of stats and the eyeball test. It's splitting hairs really, when you're talking all-time and you realize the NFL has been around for over 100 years and we've had 56 Super Bowl years... being discussed in the top 10, hell top 15 at your position is pretty freaking stellar.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.