View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 11:21 PM   #824
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Prime Ice Cube couldn't write a diss track savage enough for this team.
Bernie's twitter….

Bill DeWitt Jr. after firing Matheny b4 the 2018 All-Star break:

“In some places a winning record, or even .500, is even acceptable. Not with this city, not with this franchise, not with its history, and not with the fans."

What about now Bill? Who gets sacked?

More from DeWitt after he sacker Matheny on July 14, 2018:

"Continuity is desirable, but when it's not working, you feel like a change needs to be made,”

Bill, your team is 16 games under .500. What are you gonna do?

I’m not being a phony when I tell you that I like and respect DeWitt. But no major changes (plural) occur unless he wants them to. I’m holding Bill to what he said after firing Matheny nearly 5 years ago.

Are DeWitt’s standards that much lower now?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.