Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 09:58 AM   #2335
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'm curious how you feel once you've finished the entire season.

Agreed that episode 7 is the best of the bunch. If I had to rank, I'd go 7, 6, 10, and then 4.

I love how they've made you (or at least me) care deeply about each of the characters and how you really want them to succeed. It's kinda like the opposite of Succession where you hate everyone and are just enjoying the dysfunction. The character development and acting in both shows are tremendous.
I'm enjoying connecting with the characters in service of fleshing out their backstory. What initially drew me into the show was getting to experience the stress and chaos of the kitchen. I'm hoping for more of that to look forward to, and maybe less Ted Lassoing. Either way, it's undeniable what a great show it is.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.