Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 06:54 AM   #2333
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I thought Episode 6 could have done more with its embarrassing riches of cast. Episode 7 however is a masterpiece of character arc development. This is how you tell a story without delving into exposition. I legitimately got goosebumps as the message became more clear to Richie.

Overall, this isn't on par (so far) with season 1. There are some highs for sure, but it feels too much like a series of bottle episodes. I need these characters back together in the kitchen.
I'm curious how you feel once you've finished the entire season.

Agreed that episode 7 is the best of the bunch. If I had to rank, I'd go 7, 6, 10, and then 4.

I love how they've made you (or at least me) care deeply about each of the characters and how you really want them to succeed. It's kinda like the opposite of Succession where you hate everyone and are just enjoying the dysfunction. The character development and acting in both shows are tremendous.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.