View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 05:48 PM   #3276
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
It's pretty easy to just throw together a sauce at home but we buy SBRs and then I've using some Ott's Ozark Style here lately. My mom used to use Ott's years ago but that was before there were a gazillion options. Ott's has caught back up to the pack though and is pretty good.
Yeah my mom kept Maul's or Ott's growing up but when she made her brisket it was her homemade sauce.

It tasted like Rich Davis KC Masterpiece original before Clorox bought it. It was good back then not the crap that is out now. I never thought to have mom write it down before dementia. When she passed we looked through her recipe index cards and couldn't find along with other great recipes just lost. She made a cheesecake in an electric skillet that was out of this world. Can't find and the ones that are on the web all suck.

Those who still have your mother get those favorites on paper or you will regret it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.