View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 11:51 AM   #805
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
And? Big deal
Just holding out hope Hence develops into a No. 2 starter so they can have one decent homegrown pitcher. If he debuts in 2024, his clock should stretch out through 2030. Who knows where Mo will be then?

I was listening to the Front Office on MLB Network Radio last week. Jim Bowden was even starting to say that Mo needs to step aside to take a figurehead job. Bowden went easy on Mo being the former GM, but simply said that organizations need new leadership after a certain period of time. The game evolves and what Mo did in the past is not working now. Bowden's words, not mine.

I guess the question is ownership going to wait for the team to be shitty for a multitude of years before they make the move? Kind of like what the Rangers did with Jon Daniels. Daniels rode the cache of two straight pennants for a decade before the Rangers parted ways. They were down for five years after their last good year in 2015.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.