View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 02:23 PM   #722
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Didn't Veach say there wouldn't be any business done until July, or am I misremembering something?
I don’t think anything happens until right before or the first week of training camp.

I don’t understand what he is doing. He doesn’t go to the ring ceremony when others who are definitely not going to be on the team this year showed up. Then he shows up at the BBQ fest?

But, still…. I think something gets done. Every year you need to pay someone top or close to top $ to keep them here to justify Mahomes taking a shit ton less than market value.

Next year you have Creed who will get a long term contract as the highest paid center of all time. Bolton and Trey Smith are up for new deals too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.