View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 01:17 PM   #299
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Go suck some nut from your moms butt!

Thats better, reeeally?
Yes. It absolutely is.

One of them is an empty dismissal. You know where you stand in the conversation. It's harmless. It might even be funny if it's done creatively.

The JPB way is making assumptions about your intelligence and/or education, all with the same outcome: It's not good enough for me to respond to you genuinely. Lord, for the number of times a person who disagrees with him is stupid, this entire forum must be the biggest collection of morons and assholes on the internet!

Oh, here's another good one. You write a few sentences to him about why you disagree, or you point something out that he said, and he responds with, "That's not what I said. You can't read" and doesn't elaborate at all. There have been actual times where I show his quote to him in the same post and copy/paste it AGAIN, this time with "You said:" as a preface, and he'll tell me to learn to read, because I misconstrued his argument.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote