Thread: ChiefsPlanet New Feature: Up/Down Voting Posts
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 12:56 PM   #296
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I'd rather him be outright vile than a pompous condescending ass.
Go suck some nut from your moms butt!

Thats better, reeeally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Here's 90% of his posts:

"You're wrong."

That's it. No explanation. When you ask him to explain, he does some variation of, "I'm not going to explain it to you because you're an idiot."

He may not be a bad guy, but he's a ****ing terrible poster. All the shit that Donger gets ragged for in terms of short incomplete responses, this guy does just as much.

Just Passin' By needs to Just Pass Away
Yeah sometimes he'll just smugly high horse people without explanation, but not always

75% of the dislike for him stems from people who just don't like his politics IMO, but he is a great news and opinion contributor to DC in my estimation
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote