View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 02:40 PM   #2488
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
New Pup!

Huckleberry's Typhoon Cobra - "Halsey"

Update:

Had him at the farm last weekend and he was one happy dog. Was about impossible to find a moment where he was actually dry....

Sometimes he seems to just show off. He'll stand there and pose. Snob.

This one cracks me up because I didn't put him in a sit here. I was packing up the truck to head back home. He was NOT having it. Sat down in front of the bush and said "F-You. I'm not leaving."

Wouldn't budge. Awfully tough to get a good picture of black dog but that one came out pretty well given that he's just in full pout.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote