View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 11:48 AM   #5345
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So what's the deal with Jaguar cars? I read somewhere that they lose 60% of their value within the first 5 years. So I started looking at listings and found some interesting ones.

Here's a 2016 Jaguar XF with 60k miles for $19k. This car has a V-6 with a small supercharger and puts 340 horsepower. I didn't know Jaguars had that type of engine. From what I can tell this car was $50k+ when new. I realize it's 7 years old so of course it's gone down in value but why do they lose value so quickly, is it cost to maintain/repair?

https://www.edmunds.com/jaguar/xf/20...03/?radius=200
Yeah, they're routinely touted as shit cars in terms of reliability. Expensive euro lux cars have the tendency to drop like rocks in terms of value.

For example, my bro in law bought a fully loaded AMG Mercedes coupe. Factory body kit, big ass Brimbo brakes, 6.2L V8 (iirc). He paid $14K for it. 9 Years ago it was a $120,000 car. Granted, it's salvage titled, but still.....
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.