View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 01:29 PM   #13575
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That guy in the video needs beat in the face with a ball bat. I couldn't even dissect what he was saying. Some people think they just know more than everyone else and he's the president of that club.

EDIT: I looked him up. he's with PWL Capital , a Canadian based financial management group.

Says it all, Canadians are ignorant!

His portfolios average 3%-5% per year. LOL

My TSLY made that YESTERDAY!
LOL. Yeah. He’s an analyst. He’s always going to look at the return and risk structure. But the reality is you’ve bought an instrument that’s priced on the market and it isn’t necessarily logical.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.