View Single Post
Old 06-18-2023, 06:08 AM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Good morning, don't sleep on Von Maur y'all. If you have them in KC metro, I highly encourage their facility! Very 90s timeless deco. Expensive marble and brass type. Quiet, stall doors are like solitary confinement level security. Generally there's either no music or a soft and light lounge jazz on lower volume levels.
What’s the tp dispenser like?
Man, I hate fighting those things just to get 4 or 5 crummy squares out of the bottom to wipe my ass with. Repeat 3 or 4 times. Ruins the whole experience unless the janitor is knowledgeable enough to place a single roll on top of the grunt bar.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote