Thread: Chiefs Juju to Patriots
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 10:56 AM   #355
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I recently watched some old Kelce highlights from 2014 which I've never done before and damn he was spry. Just popped off the screen immediately.

Seems like something that could save Juju's career if he had the same results.

Otherwise, bye felicia
I'd have to think that were the sort of thing he'd have had done in, what, 2020 when he missed most of the season with the torn shoulder? That's an ideal time to get something like that cleaned up if there were a legitimate surgical option for it.

Because this is not a new issue for him - he's been fighting knee issues going back to his 2nd year, IIRC.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.