View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 02:02 PM   #208
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My opinion doesn't mean dick, but I think you've got the right of it.

I don't know much about your body composition but at 5'10" you really shouldn't be above 200 for your long-term health. You're better off slimming down than focusing on strength.
100% agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
5'10 225 is still pretty big.

I'm 5'11 185 right now and can bench around 290, working on getting back to 300 in the next month or so.

And I'm also training for a marathon in November. Its a tough balance for certain but I've benched 300 and ran a 3:20 marathon in the same 6-8 month time period back in 2018 so hope I can do it again except in the same month this time. (5 years older as well ugh)
Yeah, 215-225 isn’t where I want to be but where I’ve seemed to settle without serious changes to diet.

And good luck!
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.