View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 01:52 PM   #207
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Weight crept up to 240 currently within the past year, which is not where I usually am (usually am around 215-225).

Trying to slim down to 190-200 long-term, so focusing on changing what I put in my body (less alcohol and sweets) as well as exercise. With being 5'10", 240 is too much on me and I don't like the way I look.

Was nice to bench 315 though. Will probably still lift twice a week just to get some reps. Would love to maintain my strength but doubt I will if I'm focusing on distance running.

I hiked down and back in the Grand Canyon last year (18 miles total), which was pure hell. So, hopefully running a marathon isn't worse than that.
5'10 225 is still pretty big.

I'm 5'11 185 right now and can bench around 290, working on getting back to 300 in the next month or so.

And I'm also training for a marathon in November. Its a tough balance for certain but I've benched 300 and ran a 3:20 marathon in the same 6-8 month time period back in 2018 so hope I can do it again except in the same month this time. (5 years older as well ugh)
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.